Three Key Products You Need For Best Results
Here's an unpopular opinion: you don’t need fully equipped gym to see progress and results. And I actually agree. Let me introduce you to three KEY pieces of exercise equipment you just gotta have for best results: BARBELL, DUMBBELL and KETTLEBELL.
What are the perks of them?
- I suppose you’ve found yourself in a situation where you went to the commercial fitness and it was packed, right? With these three you can work out literally anywhere and anytime, at home, outdoors, on vacation, you name it.
- It’s not expensive. You shouldn’t look at it in a way that you are spending money on things but you are investing it in yourself - in your health and performance.
- Less space needed. For training with these three you don’t need a lot of space. Think about how much space and money does a regular fitness machine take and how little space you need for kettlebells, dumbbells or a barbell.
- The main difference between them and a classic fitness machine is that with those three you target your whole body, rather than just one muscle group. This is the key to success and best results on the long run.
- Squat, hinge, lunge, push, pull and carry. Those are six fundamentals of functional training. If you just look at them, all of them include a kettlebell, dumbbell or a barbell.
Need an inspiration for your training? Here's one exercise for each fundamental movement.
- Goblet squat // squat
- Kettlebell deadlift // hinge
- Front carry split squat // lunge
- Kettlebell row // pull
- KB push-press // push
- Single arm carry // carry
- DB zercher squat // squat
- DB RDL’s // hinge
- DB reverse lunge // lunge
- DB rows // pull
- DB floor press // push
- 2 DB march // carry
- Barbell back squat // squat
- Sumo deadlift // hinge
- Barbell lateral lunge // lunge
- Bench press // pull
- Inverted row // push
- Barbell V-hold // carry
You only need one of these for effective training. Think about what you can do with all of them!