DESIGNED AND MADE IN SLOVENIA, EUROPE.
Designed and built by our team of experts, our CROSS RIGS will spice up any training space and attract many looks! With the innovative design of the upper part of the RIG, our experts have opened up the endless possibilities offered by this structure. The central part offers the possibility of installing a punching bag, climbing rope, adding a pulley sysytem, etc. STAR LITE CROSS RIG structures are made of steel profiles (60 x 60 x 3 mm) and are powder coated in our standard black colour. The profiles give the whole structure stability and are connected by pull up bars of two dimenions – 1040 mm or 1740 mm. These two dimensions of the pull up bars are used to define the depth of the structures – NARROW or WIDE field. With many add-ons from the LITE series, you can completely customize the rigs and adapt it to your needs.
Modular system allows you to expand the RIG to your liking and add infinite customisation options, like extending the structure and gaining numerous squat/bench press/pull up stations. When your gym expands - so does your RIG.
J-Cups for each squat / bench press station are included in the unit.
C4: 2700 x 1160 x 1860 mm (height x width x depth)
- 2 squat/bench press stations, 4 pull up stations, 2 pairs of J-Cups
C6: 2700 x 2960 x 1860 mm (height x width x depth)
- 2 squat/bench press stations, 7 pull up stations, 2 pairs of J-Cups
C8: 2700 x 4060 x 1860 mm (height x width x depth)
- 4 squat/bench press stations, 10 pull up stations, 4 pairs of J-Cups
C10: 2700 x 5860 x 1860 mm (height x width x depth)
- 4 squat/bench press stations, 13 pull up stations, 4 pairs of J-Cups
C12: 2700 x 6960 x 1860 mm (height x width x depth)
- 6 squat/bench press stations, 16 pull up stations, 6 pairs of J-Cups
- Maximum axial height of the pull up bar is 2625 mm, minimum axial height is 1925 mm
- Axial distance between front holes is 50 mm
- Steel profiles: 60 x 60 x 3 mm (LITE series)
- Color: black, powder coated
- Compatible with add-ons from the LITE series